DIesel Power Challenge 2011

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Holyrunonsentencebatmanyoucanbarelyreadwhatyouaretryingtosay :roflmao:

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Just read it realy fast and you can understand :D

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
Next/ Looks like a new problem with spell check virus on your units. Or spelling from latest high school bottom graduates at the age of 24. On with the day and next subjects this one is lost in space.

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

lol wtf??? so true...

gmc500

May 3, 2011
If you have facebook like diesel power mag they're page is getting updated pretty often

gmc500

May 3, 2011
Just read my post lol it looks a lot like spam. I was saying the have pics of fedels truck on the dyno and other junk and the keep posting stuff about every 5 mins or so that's how I'm keeping track of what goes on

GeorgiaDuramax

Enthusiast
May 5, 2010
Georgia

Wow I can actually read that!

I liked the FB page, so hopefully they keep it updated.

gmc500

May 3, 2011
I'm really hoping to see some numbers. Not sure I can wait for the mag to come out.