Denver Colorado area Tuners

Yaryan92

Nov 30, 2014
Prineville OR
Anybody familiar with any tuners in the Denver Co area? Thinking about going to EFI Live this spring and trying to get some info on tuners here. I tried searching and came up with nothing. Thanks!

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Gee, thanks for the recommendation guys!

Yes I do custom tuning here at the shop, we are located just north of Denver in Northglenn. Give us a call and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. 303-248-3410

Cheers,
Wade

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado

Yes I do custom tuning here at the shop, we are located just north of Denver in Northglenn. Give us a call and we'll be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. 303-248-3410

Cheers,
Wade

Holy shit!!! Long time since I've soon you on a forum!!!

Lparrill

And here we go again
Jul 30, 2010
Lander, WY

Cheers,
Wade

Wow it has been a minute since I've seen you post. I need to get with you about my ECM one of these days. Bill knows about it.

Can't do any better than Wade.

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Wade did my tuning recently as well. Him and everyone at the shop were great to deal with! In fact I'll be making another tuning appointment here around the beginning of the year since I've upgraded the converter and downsized my turbos.

Yaryan92

Nov 30, 2014
Prineville OR
Checked it out today. Talked to bill super nice guy and very helpful! Hopefully ill have the money this spring to get some tuning done and maybe a trans:thumb: