Custom Steel and linex bumpers build and install pics

bonomax

Dec 27, 2011
Hermitage, PA
These bumpers were custom made by buddy of mine that lives right by me that has made few sets. The front bumper was made like boondock bumper and rear was made like a Fab Four bumper. Then i had it linexed with black premium. didnt get lights in yet just got em all bolt in and fitting in just right. made from 3/16 in steel and then bolted to frame with 1 in steel plate. Post any comments or ask any questions. PM for any info.

Last edited:

bonomax

Dec 27, 2011
Hermitage, PA
thanks man. i started out just wanting to get rid of the chrome and then wanting to protect and went alil farther haha. yea linex premium really holds it shine and doesnt fad and is super tough.

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
Looks good! Ive been trying to decide on what style to make for mine, I like yours, i just dont want it as tall. Other than that it looks nice and beefy

bonomax

Dec 27, 2011
Hermitage, PA
sorry guys havent seen you post for some reason i just saw them now.
yep my buddy has made a few sets and said he would do more. PM me if you want any more info. thanks guys for comments took alot time to make em. my buddy used plasma torch to cut the steel then MIG it into place then TIG em then grinded smooth. took alot of fitments and adjustments to get to where there at but it was well worth it.

bonomax

Dec 27, 2011
Hermitage, PA
Still got these. Havent messed with for awhile because been busy with other projects. Got em all cleaned up and and ready to install. Willing to work with ya on price and shipping. Shipping prolly be around 300 to 400 depending on location.