Crazy Ford F150 Jump

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
You know hard alcohol was involved here. LOL

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3WQSG8hqaKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3WQSG8hqaKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
OMG I hurt my everything!!

Those guys should leave that stuff to Travis Pastrana and Ken Block!!

Last edited:

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
He'll be kickin' his a$$ everyday for the rest of his life....

When you break your back I guess so.

WATCH THIS!! Truck Jumping Snow Bank 2010 - Scotty broke his back on this jump. But he had to get 2 TITANIUM RODS 8 SCREWS afterward in surgery. Scotty was airborne 25ft in the air and a length of in a 4x4 Ford-F150. He expected to make an almost full recovery.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Almost a full recovery = It appears they could not save his Stupid Gland, so his condition will stop any further attempts for now.

He is on the Transplant list, but very few on the donor list have their gland intact when it's time to harvest their organs. Seems stupid people don't die of old age, they die of "natural causes" instead. Natural causes for stupid people can include gun cleaning accidents, ladder accidents, floor jack mishaps, pyrotechnic experiments, etc.

DmaxHawk

Ranch with my Salad
Oct 28, 2008
the 575
I love how you can hear the "beep" "beep" "beep" of the camera guy dialing 911 right before it ends

farky

DIRT POOR FARM BOY
Jan 14, 2010
Leesburg, Ohio
ouch!! just watched that video again..............and we thot we were doin good when we got 2 foot of air in our 83 ram charger!!:angel: