Cp3 swapped; coolant leaks

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I swapped the cp3, and the two coolant hoses on either side of the turbo are pretty beat, and the clamps are soft as well. What's the usual replacement for these - fuel line or heater hose or dealer only? She pissed all over the driveway last night from both hoses. I have a little fuel leak too, right where the feed goes into the cp3; runs in the valley and hugs the bellhousing on its way to the ground :ugh.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
napa/oreillys had them the last couple times i needed them. otherwise ask to go in the back room to find a good pre-bent one. i think they are 3/8" hose but cant remember. If those are done, be sure to replace the hose above the fan pulley under the coolant y bridge. there is one there too that will fail not too far after those. its not a fun one to get to...

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
lol nope. its easiest if you pull the shroud/fan and pulley assembly. then the hose is easier to dick with. still a pain to do though unless you loosen up the whole coolant line to it.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
Oh... Any chance I can find silicone hose like the rest of my setup is running? Thanks!