CP3 Mods???

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Seen a couple threads on TDP lately that has sparked my interest in some possibilities that might be viable. Anyone know of anything???

Whats SuperDiesel's mod? I have an idea as to what it is but its purely speculation at this point.

I don't have much faith in that Dual Feed kit that Industrial Injection is promoting. Just can't see much gain if the CP3 is already pumping at capacity. It doesn't matter if there are 25 exits, if there is no more volume capable of being put out to fill those extra exits, there will just be reduced flow in each exit, right? How would that increase recovery time like they claim?

See if we can spark up something here for us single CP3 folks. :D

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
Can you tell by looking what is mod'd? How easy are the regulators to change?

I'll be installing my HTT next weekend (hopefully-please-please-please) and will have the top of the engine torn that far down.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I don't know what he mods, but some folk are running them with good results.

Yes, it's easier to do during a charger swap. The CP3 is in the valley at the front of the engine, and once the charger and A/C are out of the way, it's easy.

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I've got an lb7 that I have a brand new gt37 sitting here for. If you need another person to try one. I'm just itching for a good reason to put it on... And if i'll be there anyway.:D

1FastMax

Cronic Smoker
Feb 27, 2007
Pat, i am not sure if i am gonna change my charger yet, but i did just pick up a nitrous kit, would you recomend one of these pumps to go along with it?