Sep 3, 2008
Here are a few spy photo's of Jeramoosh's new goodies in beta stage!!:leghump:

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

Last edited:

BSwope

Sep 3, 2008
They are adjustable to about 66", but 62" is where they will be set to!
They will be level with the frame rail and straight as an arrow!! STRONG BARS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
why long bars over short? it seams everyone is around 60+"

Not really overall length is important, Most run the bars to the back edge of the front doors. So that makes some bars longer than other depending on cab configuration. Short bars also seem to bend frames.

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
They will fit on my truck pretty nice, (ext. cab sb.), Not quite to the back of the front doors. Im happy with them, they go out soon for powder coat, there going to be a metallic green thats close to the color of the truck. We should have more pictures then, on and off the truck.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
so are you getting back in the game??? Didn't you take some "time off" the last year or so? I seem to remember a mass exodus sale of things a while back. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else though???

C-ya

Last edited:

jeramoosh

Sep 17, 2006
Harrisonville, PA.
so are you getting back in the game??? Didn't you take some "time off" the last year or so? I seem to remember a mass exodus sale of things a while back. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else though???

C-ya
I had to slow down on things last year a bit with the birth of my daughter, but i never sold anything.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania
The bars definately look strong enough...and they should look real good powdercoated green.

I thought you guys would have been pulling at Newville the other week. You didn't miss much though, the track was horrible.

Last edited:

BSwope

Sep 3, 2008
The bars definately look strong enough...and they should look real good powdercoated green.

I thought you guys would have been pulling at Newville the other week. You didn't miss much though, the track was horrible.

How many trucks were there?