Info: Can anyone tell me what wheels these are?

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
null_zpsefd2bd0a.png

Anyone know what wheels these are and size?

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
those things are tiny for that rediculift. too bad the picture isn't better

but they do look like either simulated beadlocks, i dont think the rock rings are real because the wheel has too radical of a pattern for the typical true rock ring style wheel.

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
I thaught they were real beadlocks. Know of anyone that makes a 20x14 beadlock that isn't $600 a rim?

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
doubt it, even steel wheels in the 15-17" sizes with true beadlocks can run that price easy.

i have a set of 8 lug 16" steel double beadlocks on my jeep and i paid almost 2k

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I thaught they were real beadlocks. Know of anyone that makes a 20x14 beadlock that isn't $600 a rim?

those are just "rock rings" or bead stiffeners on those wheels. if you want that big of a wheel with bead locks, the cheapest thing your gunna find is a cheap set of steel wheels and you weld on a DIY beadlock kit.

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
ill tell you right now though beadlocks do not ride very nice on the street if thats what your hinting towards. because the tire is sandwiched in the lock rings and not centered by the bead itself you can get it centered and still not be centered. i messed with mine for hours and hours and they all have a slight oval wobble to them driving on pavement.

cant notice at all in the dirt thoguh which is all that matters

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
ill tell you right now though beadlocks do not ride very nice on the street if thats what your hinting towards. because the tire is sandwiched in the lock rings and not centered by the bead itself you can get it centered and still not be centered. i messed with mine for hours and hours and they all have a slight oval wobble to them driving on pavement.

cant notice at all in the dirt thoguh which is all that matters

depends on the beadlock your using and the tire. i ran walker even true bead locks and BFG A/T tires on my old 1500 and never had a balance issue. If you get a tire with a big bead (like pitbull tires) or a rim where there is no groove cut into it for the bead to sit, its gunna be hard to get the tire to sit in the lock nicely. I know the walker evans, robby gordons, trail readys, and most other aluminum mfg made bead locks have this groove in them to help.

OregonDMAX

Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
yeah some of the more expensive ones do have the groove that really does help but you pay top dollar for those brands, the DIY kits dont have that option from what ive seen.

but then again i didn't get my beadlock wheels to drive on the street either.