Can anyone identify this truck?!??

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Ok we'll I can figure out how to post picture in my iPhone but the truck is an silver 08 chevy Duramax with green straight axle and green coilovers. Long travel front and rear link bars are chrome and I'm pretty sure it has air bags in the rear. There is a video of this truck sled pulling on you tube under ( MJC truck and tractor pull) want to know who did his suspension and if the truck is for sale thanks hope someone can chime in and locate this beauty.

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
null_zps27ce32c9.png

null_zps20359956.png

Maybe I got it right. Still figuring photo bucket out

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
altered attitude did that truck http://alteredattitudeinc.com/

Billy sold the truck to that kid. His parents bought him that 07 black vmax w/ $7000 15" full throttle kit and fox's all the way around (which i believe was the very first 15" nnbs kit full throttle built). A few months later he sold the truck and bought billy's black 4 door w/16" for like 70k. Billy pulled the 16" off for him cause the kid wanted a 9.5". The kid changed his mind and took it to ravi and solid axled it. Wasnt happy again and took it to cen cal customs. And now he has repainted it. So basically 2 trucks later and $200,000 later the 16 year old kid now has this truck

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
altered attitude did that truck http://alteredattitudeinc.com/

Billy sold the truck to that kid. His parents bought him that 07 black vmax w/ $7000 15" full throttle kit and fox's all the way around (which i believe was the very first 15" nnbs kit full throttle built). A few months later he sold the truck and bought billy's black 4 door w/16" for like 70k. Billy pulled the 16" off for him cause the kid wanted a 9.5". The kid changed his mind and took it to ravi and solid axled it. Wasnt happy again and took it to cen cal customs. And now he has repainted it. So basically 2 trucks later and $200,000 later the 16 year old kid now has this truck

WTF??? Must be nice:rolleyes:

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
No shit!! And yea thanks man. I'm going to call altered attitude tomorrow. Any idea what there full long travel set up runs. Mine is straight axled but would like to do the long travel on it and coilovers all way around or bags in the rear. :woott:

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
You would have to get in contact with them on their pricing etc :thumb:

And as you can see no one hides from me :D

Shieldsinc

On a Time Out
Apr 24, 2012
Know of a guy in Miami that had a white 08 4 linked Duramax coil overs up front and bags in the rear. Truck got rolled. Salvage yard was gone put the truck back together w lbz drive train for me for $25000. Or sell me the chassis for $8k.