LMM: Cab & Chassis DPF delete

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Have a 07 NBS GMC reg cab here that was a cab/chassis when bought new. Ordered a FloPro DPF delete pipe for a RC/LB and it looks like it wont fit. Any one have experience with this? If it does mount up there would be no exhaust tip cuz the DPF/tip is all on piece. It exits in front of the axle with the intercooled tip pointed downward.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
What's the wheel base? Like would it have a 10ft box/flatbed? I have a landscaping company and many dumps, and have played around with doin the same. But it looks like to me I'd have to lengthen the center section and keep the front pipe and tail pipe where its designed to be. Just curious the length of your truck. Cause reg/lb trucks are different then cab and chassis.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
From what I was told u need to customize(add) or make it work. I don't believe they make a kit to work for those. The frames are different. Where the drop down is by cab and the raises back up by bed is different on my dumps to my lb dually. Have u tried to contact flo-pro and see what they say? I've never dealt with them.

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
Flo Pro must be closed for weekend. They list a NEW dpf delete system for CabChss trucks so im assuming thats the only one that is truly bolt on. I did find one site that claims the ext cab long bed delete pipe fits chassis trucks. (part # 18241 i think?)