BT DieselWorks ALL NEW WEBSITE AND ONLINE STORE NOW UP!

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Hi everyone. I apologize I havent been around much lately, I have been working day and night on my new website. Complete with flash-based slideshow on the homepage, very VERY FANCY.

After trying several different options, trying to get friends to help, etc.....I finally just said forget-it and sat down and taught myself "web design 101". Lots of photoshop, lots of writing, and many hours later, I finally came up with something that Im mostly happy with...some might even consider it half-way legitimate looking! But you guys will have to be the judge of that.

Feel free to check it out, im always open to constructive criticism so if anyone has any ideas of things to add, ways to make it easier to navigate, etc let me know.

Also, I was thinking of having a background soundtrack that plays when you first go to the website. Trying to decide between Call Me Maybe and a duramax revving up. No seriously, im not doing either because I think websites that immediately unexpectedly blast you with sounds as soon as the page loads are obnoxious as heck.

If you want to see a picture of your truck added to the "Gallery", please send me a picture (decent resolution please, not a 320x240 picture that you took with your LG flip phone back in 2002 ;) ) to sales @ btdieselworks.com

Im adding many more products all the time. What I have up there in the online store right now is just the beginning, and I have many more DIY articles and "Latest Projects/New R&D" write-ups to add as well...so be sure to check back often!!!

thank-you again to everyone for being so patient with me in getting this new website up and running. I greatly appreciate that and I know how frustrating it can be. Now you can easily order everything online, read information about products, and download online instruction documents all from one [hopefully easy to navigate] website.

www.btdieselworks.com

Ben

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
The site looks really nice. I'm assuming you still have some links and stuff to add to some of your product descriptions. Also, you have LLY/LBZ/LMM ECM pins all listed as the same pin. Not sure if you knew that or not.