"Blue Angel" Competition Compilation video

IBDMAX'IN

Aug 27, 2008
Everybody kept asking about video's of the "Angel", so I put some old and new video's together to help get you guys pumped up on the off season. Hope you enjoy!

just type in youtube.com and then paste this at the end:

[youtube]9cL7oHXKgxY[/youtube]

Hope everyone is having a great new year so far!

Cheers,

Wade

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
I saw that video this morning, looked pretty badass!!

however, IMO the baddest dmax on the planet statement should be removed from the vid... several here will contest that statement

you gotta earn that label

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC

however, IMO the baddest dmax on the planet statement should be removed from the vid... several here will contest that statement

Wade has been around a long time. I'm sure he will give any dmax around a good run.

05_LLY

Out-A-Time
Aug 7, 2006
Norvelt, PA
Nice vid Wade!

Yeah wade has been around doing this stuff aslong as anyone.......some guys just choose not to whore their stuuff all over the web so when they do post stuff, the "newer" guys wanna call bs.....funny!

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
Nice vid Wade!

Yeah wade has been around doing this stuff aslong as anyone.......some guys just choose not to whore their stuuff all over the web so when they do post stuff, the "newer" guys wanna call bs.....funny!

I never called BS and I totally agree his shit is legit.

Just to say baddest dmax on the planet is a little extreme.

I remain shunned for my comment and will now keep my opinion to myself. As I would hate to offend Moses and all of the other "OG's" of this game. :baby:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Wade was running 11's back when there was no such thing as a "built duramax", no such thing as aftermarket rods, or even aftermarket turbos (besides the A5k)...

Glad to see you're still kickin' it dude, jeez some of those pictures in that video are making me feel old; I remember when they were first posted. :D

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut

wade has earned that label years ago my friend, wade was the big dog back in the day, and has chosen to give it a rest for a while to take care of his family and new buisness in colorado? He spent the last couple years trying to get a place he called home after his move to idaho falls then back to colorado, that truck is bad to the bone, and at any given time could be put back together and run with the best if not even still take the dmax industry to school, even being out of the game for a couple seasons. Take notes on the vid, they were before you even knew what a rod was:thumb::thumb:

Wade bad ass video man, but the music has got to go lmao, get the angle back up and going so we can bring back the good old days, when it was angle and duramini on the road!!

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Speaking of OG's

There was another guy here in Colorado (Colorado springs area) named Todd (my name too).... years ago he had a 4 door black dmax that was very fast for those times... this would have been back in 04ish?? I want to say it went high 11's or low 12's? Anybody know who he was, I met him once back then....

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Awesome Video Wade , glad to see you coming back out recently and look forward to seeing you at some events , trucks looking better than ever! Ill be sure to polish my tail lights for ya so you get a good view :angel: