Blow off

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
I just got my 366 installed and am thinking about putting a blow off valve on to protect from compressor surge, do you think it's worth it to buy the bd one with the controller or just hook it up via drive pressure?

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Drive pressure one are a pain in the ass and take for ever to get them figured out and dialed in. If you want one Turbosmart makes one like BD but $100 cheaper and has a nice controller to adjust when it releases etc... check them out

taylorbok

Jan 31, 2011
I feel like the drive pressure would be super simple, ya the turbo smart one is nice I forgot about them

Slammed2007Lbz

Super Spicy Tunaz
Feb 1, 2009
NE Ohio
Super simple to install but not get to work! lots and lots of trial and error trying to find the right springs and shit. if you want one just buy a nice one and be done imo

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
I did the drive pressure setup on mine. As said it take a lot of time trying to get setup correctly and each BOV is different as well. However it only cost me $60 total when said and done. So if your time is worth little to you then try out the drive pressure theory! If you want something that is guaranteed to work then do the electronic way.