BFG g-Force T/A KDW 2

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Yes, we have run that tire a lot, on both Blue and Casper, that exact size. I think the Toyo Proxies grip a bit better, but they aren't bad, and seem to last longer than the Proxies.

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
I have them right now in 285-55-20's. They are ok, not the best at the strip, I could spin all four easily. I cant compare them to anything else at this time. Seem to be wearing out fast to? Maybe my heavy foot ;). Overall, its a decent street tire imo but I will be trying something else when their life is up. Cant beat the looks of them though!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
I have them right now in 285-55-20's. They are ok, not the best at the strip, I could spin all four easily. I cant compare them to anything else at this time. Seem to be wearing out fast to? Maybe my heavy foot ;). Overall, its a decent street tire imo but I will be trying something else when their life is up. Cant beat the looks of them though!

Proxes look better:D

Philtopgun

Nice n Easy
May 5, 2007
Edmond,OK-still a Texan

Dang at only 10/32 tread depth, thats a blink of an eye and they are gone!