Best vendor for sleeve kit?

4sell

Oct 29, 2012
Id like to reinforce the front end so i can try some 4x4 boosted launches. Who is the preferred vendor for these parts? Thanks

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
I think d-max store sells kits with congnito braces and sleeves or just bigger tie rods dont they?

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
Try super diesel on this forum his name is Michael I know he makes tie rod sleeves and I also believe he makes steering braces

Yea michael makes good stuff. If your trying to get ahold of him just call and leave a message. He will get back to you. His number is in his section.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Mike is the man, period. If I'm not mistaken, he originated the solid straight centerlink and has since revised it a couple times to make it even better. He is a very nice guy and a great friend.

AKlowriderZ71

May 14, 2012
Wyoming
I bought my sleeves from SD also. When my package arrived, it had torn in shipping, and the package was empty. I sent him an email with a pic, and he sent me a new set the next day, without any questioning or drama.

It was very much appreciated Mike. Thanks again! :thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I made a post in my area were I sell Michaels centerlinks and sleeves. I talk with him on and off he is having some personal issues at this time and has not been on the forum. We have also turned off the sales of links and sleeves and only taking orders by ear. I will call orders in and ask if it's a good time for him to run off some parts when needed if you guys want something just let me know that's how he wants to do it for know.