best tool ever

warpspeed

Shadetree
Feb 10, 2012
Ohio
heh I'm 6'6" no top side required....one of the few perks of being tall :D.......one of the local performance shop guys is 5' he always comes trotting out of the shop with a lil platform to stand on lol

rgullett83

Oct 27, 2008
Illinois
got one for xmas this year, and love it, I am 6' 1" and use the heck out of it, so much more comfy than the radiator support

lddrew

shootin for 13's
Jan 10, 2011
West Georgia
I'm 6'4" but I would love not having to mount my engine bay every time I go to do something. That is pretty nifty right there. If you could anchor it so you could really torque stuff while up there it would be way cool

LOPES

Aug 14, 2011
San Diego, Ca
Wow that thing is awesome! I need one of those bad. My trucks lifted 7" up front on 35's. Do you know if it will extend up that high. Also what that thing put you in for. Looks pricey. I am so sick and tired of leaning over my grill and hood latch on a damn little step stool. Nice thread.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
Wow that thing is awesome! I need one of those bad. My trucks lifted 7" up front on 35's. Do you know if it will extend up that high. Also what that thing put you in for. Looks pricey. I am so sick and tired of leaning over my grill and hood latch on a damn little step stool. Nice thread.

How tall is it to the top of your hood? If you let me know i can measure mine and see how high mine will extend to see if it would work for
You.

justin_08

Blackmax
Jan 31, 2012
Indiana
I looked one up and it says it adjusts from 48" to 72" and will set you back about $207 for the original and $220 for the new model

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
yeah they are a bit pricey. But the one in the pic is well built, extendable. My truck is lowered and its still damn nice not having to lay on the motor. gives you alot more torque ability to be able to kick off with your legs.

The pad is comfy, big enough for just about any job. The wheels lock, my garage floor is pretty slick and it doesn't scoot at all when torquing stuff.

It really is an awesome addition. Recommend it for anyone.

dmax711

Mar 4, 2011
concord, north carolina
yeah they are a bit pricey. But the one in the pic is well built, extendable. My truck is lowered and its still damn nice not having to lay on the motor. gives you alot more torque ability to be able to kick off with your legs.

The pad is comfy, big enough for just about any job. The wheels lock, my garage floor is pretty slick and it doesn't scoot at all when torquing stuff.

It really is an awesome addition. Recommend it for anyone.

x2 i could have gotten a cheaper one but i got this local, its built very well and i didnt have to pay shipping-thing is rather heavy!