best Place to buy drag radials?

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
I am in the market for something like the 28" M&H drag radial or maybe a MT drag. Where is the best place you guys have found to get a good deal on drag radials. Is there a good store on the Internet to look at or should I just be getting them from my local shop?

Thinking maybe just going cheap and put the M&H on the stock pyro. Will this fit my need for my truck?? Or should I be looking for a bit wider light racing rim to use on them??

I am open to any suggestions of rim and tire that will work better if you would like to tell me.

Thanks for the help
Mike

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Henry would those slicks be enough height for our rpm range? at just under 28" is that enough?

Last edited:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Henry would those slicks be enough height for our rpm range? at just under 28" is that enough?

From what I understand since we have the 6 spds in are trucks we can run these, Pat with the 5 spd went with 3.42 gears.there 28" heres the link. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MNH-ROD18/ I will let you know how they worrk this weekend when I try them out, I was going to try and run tonight but dont feel like it.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

seems like as long as your not going much past 118-120 mph even the 5 speeds can get away with a 28" tire . just may not be ideal

And as far as purchasing i went with summit racing also , price was good , shipping was free and had them in like 2 days .

Last edited:

Iceman56

Jan 19, 2009
Madison, SD
Thanks for the help guys

Henry are you gonna be running yours on stock rims?

Trent how tall are yours. What do yours set a guy back if you don't mind me asking

JShe8918

Feb 17, 2009
Thanks for the help guys

Henry are you gonna be running yours on stock rims?

Trent how tall are yours. What do yours set a guy back if you don't mind me asking

x2... I know this is old but just trying to do some digging on drag radials...