Auto Repair Manual 2008 LMM 2500 4x4

cmjensen86

Oct 25, 2011
Clovis, CA "fresno"
I hope I put this in the right area....

I am trying to find a paper manual for my truck. I can only find the ones for GAS not Diesel even on chiltons/hanes I can only find the gas. Anyone have any recommendations? Ill even take a PDF with a search feature? I checked some websites they all show the 2007-2010 with gas and it states doesnt have diesel info. Any help/recommendation is appreciated thanks.

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again

cmjensen86

Oct 25, 2011
Clovis, CA "fresno"
http://www.helminc.com/helm/product...m=result&Style=helm&Sku=GMT08CK9PU&itemtype=N

That should take you directly to the service manual for your truck. Not cheap, but well worth it. Mine was only $125 when I got it, and it was 5 thick as hell books. It covered everything for that year truck. Transmissions, engines rear ends. EVERYTHING. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the link,

Holy cow 250 bucks for a manual? What happened to the good ol' chiltons / haynes for 30 bucks or so lol.

Darius6t9

Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
Yeah. It's a lot. But You get EVERYTHING about your truck. And all the info for all of the trannies and engines available that year. At least mine does. There are even pictures. lol. You can still get the haynes or chilton for some of the basic stuff that is covered by both gas and diesels.

Darius6t9

Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
He was looking for a paper manual. That's why I pointed him in that direction. Otherwise I would have sent him to the DIY section. Which is an awesome section filled with a lot of tips that the books don't have.:thumb:

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
A lot of guys do not search for that Gm service area. It's the same area that the dealer uses and they make the books from. It's not a DIY area that info is from Gm.