Question: Anyone know who's truck this is??

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Saw a picture of this truck posted up this weekend from TS and wanted to know if anyone knew the owner or if maybe he is on DD. Thanks. :thumb:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 320

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
It's a nice truck, sure, but it looks like a stock Denali duramax on some chrome wheels...what's so special about it, maybe the owner hasn't even heard of this site.

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
Its probably pretty damn special to the owner.

Dude, it's a nice truck, nicer than mine in many ways, I wasn't being a smart ass, I was just curious what about the truck stood out soo much that the OP decided to start a thread asking about it? :angel:

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
I have been looking to do a similar stance and this is the first truck I have seen going with what I have been wanting to do. If he was on here I just wanted to ask him a couple questions about his drop and specs of wheels and tires.

Nfamus10

Jun 22, 2012
Shot in the dark but those look like hostages so I'm going to say that's a LMM with a denali front-end. I know a similar truck posted on df..

Hot COCOAL

Jun 9, 2012
I have been looking to do a similar stance and this is the first truck I have seen going with what I have been wanting to do. If he was on here I just wanted to ask him a couple questions about his drop and specs of wheels and tires.

IMHO
?looks like? Lowered torsion bars, 3" drop shackle and 20 or 22 x10 wheels with a -12 offset. 20's will roll on 50 series and 22's will roll on 45 series tires iirc

To attain that stance is going to take some inner fender trimming and some lower valance trimming

Brian aka hondarider552 should be able to spec that stance at a glance(hey that rhymed:D)