Anyone know of a Dillion Stormont??

sterlinLBZ

He's sold a buddy of mine that was needing a lb7 motor and garunteed it to be a drop in ready motor but we tore the oil pans off to check and had2 bearing out of the rods and has been hot. Won't answer his phone for him to try and get it swapped out for a different one or his money back. Didn't know if he was a standup guy or not bc he doesn't seem like it.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I agree as to the decay of society. I was taught growing up to hold the door open for others going into a public place. I still do it to this day. Saddens me just how many people will walk past and not say thank you.

I also agree that we must do what we can. Others laziness and rudeness is no excuse to ourselves become so. We can only control ourselves and show our kids to respect other people (especially elderly), help the impaired, not litter, use manners etc. Not going to change the world here just choosing not to take the path of least resistance and rot away with the rest of the population.:thumb:

One more thing while I'm ranting.... As much as its true old people shouldn't drive and are annoyingly slow, that is someone's grandma/grandpa. Would you want someone honking and cussing your grandparents? For Christs sake, just go around them and leave them alone... I'm sure they are ALREADY scared to be behind the wheel going from A to B

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
I agree as to the decay of society. I was taught growing up to hold the door open for others going into a public place. I still do it to this day. Saddens me just how many people will walk past and not say thank you.

I also agree that we must do what we can. Others laziness and rudeness is no excuse to ourselves become so. We can only control ourselves and show our kids to respect other people (especially elderly), help the impaired, not litter, use manners etc. Not going to change the world here just choosing not to take the path of least resistance and rot away with the rest of the population.:thumb:

One more thing while I'm ranting.... As much as its true old people shouldn't drive and are annoyingly slow, that is someone's grandma/grandpa. Would you want someone honking and cussing your grandparents? For Christs sake, just go around them and leave them alone... I'm sure they are ALREADY scared to be behind the wheel going from A to B
Exactly right!:thumb:

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca

You should have met my grandmother, she'd do 90+ down the highway when she was in her 80's:) She would get pissed about slow old people holding everyone else up. P.S. she'd drive while hooked to her oxygen tank!

boominator

Jan 31, 2012
MI
Last I heard he "built" a allison for a kid with "high performance Borg Warner clutches" aka stock clutches with a shift kit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

sterlinLBZ

yea. ive been seeing more and more of it. He told him it was a drop in ready motor. While we had it out and checked it it was one of the worst motor ive seen. Idk if i have ever seen a complete half of a bearing come out of a rod. ill post some pictures of the "drop in ready" motor in a few. And also wasnt even the same motor listed.

sterlinLBZ

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
You should have met my grandmother, she'd do 90+ down the highway when she was in her 80's:) She would get pissed about slow old people holding everyone else up. P.S. she'd drive while hooked to her oxygen tank!

Some of em just want to go out in a blaze of glory. I'm good with that lol.:D