Anyone here been to FrontSight?

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Im not sure - looking for some opinions I guess. I got a 4 day course certificate from my dad and we are both going to go. I think probably 4 day defensive handgun, but Id like to go back and do the 4 day Shotgun and then rifle after I finish my AR build :D

Dont believe what the site says - the 4 days classes that they say are $2000 can be had for $100 ;)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I've never been to any commercial firearms training, but I did lots of training before my first deployment. It was fun.

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I have four of those certificates. Not sure when I'm gonna get out there for it, but I can't wait either. It sounds like a blast from the few people I've talked to that have been there. Mine are for the 4 day handgun course, but I plan to do the practical shotgun and rifle, and maybe the precision rifle someday too.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
My friend and I did a 2 day handgun course about a year ago. Like it was said, the courses can be had for MUCH cheaper than they advertise.

I really recommend them, it is a lot of fun and you will learn a lot!

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I paid $89 a piece for the ones I bought, just have to be patient and wait for the deals to pop up.
I missed my chance at the $100,000 lifetime membership for $1900 a couple weeks ago. To bad I didn't have a little extra cash laying around because some of those other courses look like an awful lot of fun.:D

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
I've never been to any commercial firearms training, but I did lots of training before my first deployment. It was fun.

x2...had some fairly interesting "courses" through the military. Best part is it's free :D just costs you a signature. Don't have certificates but I have a badge or two with crossed rifles :rofl:

Chevmeister

Big Dooley
Dec 3, 2010
Garnet Valley, Pa
Never been there myself, but I cant wait to hear what it was like when you get back. Im very interested in going, id take a week or two out there and do the 4 day pistol and 4 day rifle. Nothing more fun than shooting on the move when noone is shooting back.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
I've heard it advertised on the Alex Jones show alot. Very curious to hear about your experience. I would try it if it wasn't on the other side of the country.

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
I wanted to post this here in addition to my FB because what Im able to offer is unreal, and I wanted everyone possible that wants to to get in on it.

I was very fortunate recently to get a Lifetime Diamond membership to FrontSight. This has a retail price on their website of $99,800! (No, I didnt pay anywhere near that). This allows you to attend ANY course they offer - currently or in the future, an unlimited amount of times! Other perks as well, such as guaranteed class placement, 40% off discount in their gun shop, etc etc.

Anyways, you can check out more on the diamond membership here if you like: http://www.frontsight.com/diamond-membership.asp

So, I am selling a couple of extra memberships that I have from a package deal I got to a couple of DD guys, hopefully. This is no joke - the $100k membership that they offer is for sale for just $1000.

This isnt a joke or a scam - 100% legit. This is how Frontsight advertises - via word of mouth of its existing members basically. They are so sure that you will love the place, you will tell all your friends and want to be back time and time again. Note, that this membership does NOT come with all the free bonus guns in the link - but the main thing of course is that you can take any course you want, as much as you want, for free for the rest of your life! So, I have the oppurtunity to help FrontSight grow its member base which would benefit me (50 more ranges in the works alongside the 50 they currently have on site, hiring more instructors, etc), as well as recoup a bit of the cost of my Diamond membership.

Please PM me with any questions or to purchase - I accept cash, PayPal or I can run your credit card through my business.

Thanks!

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
OK, so selling them for profit didnt work out as soon as everyone got greedy on other boards and turned it into a contest as to who could sell the most LOL. They also extended the deal until Monday -

So, if you are interested, $250 (+ paypal or credit card processing fees). PM me if interested.

This is no joke - $250 gets you a Diamond FrontSight membership.