Anybody have any non-diesel hobbies?

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
Just caught myself wondering. I'm gonna try to post a pick of one of my other hobbies.

Last edited:

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
I drag raced a 87 Buick GN. I sold it because the emissions laws pretty much made it a track and trailer queen. I loved street driving it. I actually bought my truck to tow it. But know that is getting out of hand.;) I am working resto modding a real Chevy 66 Nova SS, Martz front clip, LS1 EFI tuned of course, and who knows what else.:)

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
well, i was told recently by my better half, you aint riding bikes any more
broke 7 ribs 3 collarbones and a broken tail bone,and worst was my pride
as you can see from our camping trip last may
i now just stick to 4 wheels, but even after tons of engine work the grizzly is is no where near as fun:eek:

Last edited:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
Been drag racing for about 15 years...Wrecked the old '51 Henry J in Bakersfield in 10-02, went through the lights at 8.87, 135 on the driver's side of the car...Here's the new one, almost completed...Blown SBC on Methanol, hoping to run between 7.20-7.50 @ 185...Twin-turbo 540 BBC will go in my '55 one of these days to drive on the street, all steel 3500 lbs...Also have a '73 Chevy Stepside factory 454 truck, now has a 10:1 488 c.i. single carb w/ nitrous...Kinda hard keeping that one pointed straight...

Last edited:

RyanZ06

Oct 6, 2006
My main hobby:
DSC_1587.jpg

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
I drag raced a 87 Buick GN. I sold it because the emissions laws pretty much made it a track and trailer queen. I loved street driving it. I actually bought my truck to tow it. But know that is getting out of hand.;) I am working resto modding a real Chevy 66 Nova SS, Martz front clip, LS1 EFI tuned of course, and who knows what else.:)

I guess you could have stored it at my place!:D The EPA hasn't had any luck finding us here;) We're so far back in the sticks, it takes til noon for the sun to come up.:p

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
I've had A Coast Guard Captains license since 1980 and ran a offshore Charter fishing business for a few years. I still love to go Fishing when time allows. Theres something about getting about 60 miles offshore where the phone doesn't ring and theres no stop signs or speed limits.

brewmax

Aug 6, 2006
i really dont have any other than my trucks. im hoping my liquor business puts me in a position where farming is a hobby asap though. its fun just no money in it. i help my dad from time to time work on his cars, he has a 69 z28, 69 hemi superbee, and a 66 hemi charger. all are original just need some cleaning and polishing here and there. hope to maybe work on them some this winter. i also have an artic cat prowler that i ride when and if i ever have time---------hmmmmm i guess i have more hobbies than i thought ;)

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
It's more of a job, then a hobby. But I love to chase women! Don't know what I'll do if I ever catch one tho.:angel: When they see me, it's like added spring in their step!:eek:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
It's more of a job, then a hobby. But I love to chase women! Don't know what I'll do if I ever catch one tho.:angel: When they see me, it's like added spring in their step!:eek:

:D thats funny...thats my new hobby too...It sucks when your truck gets more attention then you do!

Last edited: