Any advise

2DMaxx

May 27, 2011
long island
I have an opportunity to get a Volent 4 inch stainless steel exhaust cat back and a cold air intake for real cheap .But will it fit my 2003 because it's off a 2006 same truck ecsb . Thanks..

THEREDDEVIL

A Bad seed
Jul 28, 2010
Godfrey, il
Exhaust won't bolt right up I don't think. Might have to get a down pipe which is only like 100 bucks. Or u could cut off the 4 bolt flange and buy a short piece of 3 1/2 pipe and weld it in. The intake might work. If I doesn't u will need a mouthpiece from an LBZ, which is a good investment anyway. One of my buddies put an LBZ intake on an LLY and had no issues but he had the mouthpiece also. Sorry my answers aren't perfect but u can def make them work

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Are both trucks ecsb? i have the aftermarket down pipe you need i just took it off its been on the truck for about 3 monthes in perfect shape i also have the intake horn for better air flowyou can use the filter and the suround but the pipe to the intake horn from the filter suround will have to be replaced

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
I miss read i didnt see its cat back you would have to buy the pipe between the down pipe and the cat still for 100 bucks is still pretty good

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
Don't hack together an exhaust. I got a 5" diamond downpipe back exhaust with a muffler for 350 to my door. Spend the little bit of extra money for something nice

2DMaxx

May 27, 2011
long island
it's something that just came up , my brothers friend has it and saw that I had the same truck ecsb and he took it off before he sold it.