Another New Salad Best!!

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
Ol'Blacky ran A new best Salad Time of 11.7 today..( I'll Post the Video when I figure out how )The MPH was down a little..115..I ran a 11.8 @118 before.. Had a little spin action out of the hole that i tried to fix on the next run only to have my Radiator Overflow Puking Antifreeze 2 cars before staging..I tried to let a little pressure out of the Overflow only to turn the Cap 1 to many turns intern blowing 1 gallon of Antifreeze over me and 3 cars around me..Finally got it wiped up and Staged. Pulled a bone head move and forgot to turn the Lift-Pump on, and ran a Lightning Speed of 13.5:rofl:..What A Day!!! But I did get to see a 31 Willy's go through the Traps on I'ts side doing 9.8@201MPH, After hitting the Wall..:eek:

Joey

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
I know on the Willy's..I thought about ya Chris..That car was Frekin Cherry too.. What a Shame..Older Man Diving it. Track had Oil about the 1000 ft mark and he lost it shortly after..

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
You can e-mail me the video if it's less then 5 megs and I will host it if you want at [email protected]

I'll get the Video on Disk and send it to ya..
Good job man.

How much are you spraying on these runs?

Craig

Have a .100 Pill on a .125 Sylnoid ,Activated by a Progressive System set at 35% with a 1 Sec Ramp Time..;) It's still Smokin pretty good. So there is still a little room for Improvment,,

Joey