AN fitting help

SmokeAintBroke

<----Not my truck anymore
Dec 29, 2006
Ok, i got a used nitrous system and im trying to install it. In order to do so, i need a few more parts in order to put in an autometer nitrous pressure gauge and to lengthen the smaller hose to get to the intake. I have to order parts, but im not sure what size they are.

The larger hose (from the bottle to the solenoid) is 1/2" OD. This is where i want to tap in for the pressure gauge. So i need to know what size the fitting is so i can get a coupler w/ a 1/8 npt to facilitate the gauge.

My other issue lies with the smaller hose. It must have gotten hot and melted, because i could read the newspaper through the braided line. However it has to be longer anyhow. This line is somewhere around .310" OD. However this line has a larger fitting on one end (to go to the solenoid) and a smaller on the other (to connect to the sprayer nozzle). The larger fitting is .566" wide (as if you were to put a wrench on it). The smaller one is .436" wide.

Basically i just need some help figuring out what the hell i have. This kit was apparently an SD kit from back in the day. It has an NOS bottle, w/ an "SD" solenoid, and uses NX jets. Im confused :(. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Travis

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Pics would help i can get ya any fittings you need are they all NPT?
Probably some one here better to help ya the shipping would take close to a week

Also talk to SD if its his kit he would know