Alternate vs regular firing cam

anthonyking166

Feb 25, 2016
Pretty much what I'm asking is, why an alternate firing cam better (or not better) than regular and what benefits are there from it, basically all the pros and cons about it and all the ins and outs about it as well? Go!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
Pretty much what I'm asking is, why an alternate firing cam better (or not better) than regular and what benefits are there from it, basically all the pros and cons about it and all the ins and outs about it as well? Go!

Yo dude how's the truck? This is pat lujan btw.

But use the search thread and you'll find a good amount of info on AF cams. There really is no cons besides the added cost.

anthonyking166

Feb 25, 2016
Yo dude how's the truck? This is pat lujan btw.

But use the search thread and you'll find a good amount of info on AF cams. There really is no cons besides the added cost.
Hey man the truck is on vacation for now haha just trying to get things and ideas together for 1000 plus hp build, how your truck doing?

Moneywellspent

Dec 27, 2013
Idaho
Hey man the truck is on vacation for now haha just trying to get things and ideas together for 1000 plus hp build, how your truck doing?

Dropping it off at PPE Thursday for some things. I'll message you on Facebook tomorrow and send you the links to some good threads.