Allison 1000 5 SPD Rebuild Parts

Tman-fireguy

Oct 10, 2024
LB72001!
I’m looking to get some guidance on what parts to get to build my trans the right way the first time. I have a stock trans not that is very unhappy to be in my truck and I do not believe it is long for this life. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
I would love to help get you squared away with a DIY build kit.

Rebuild Kit:
1) Goerend billet stator, billet cover, triple disk converter in your choice of stall (R, J, and AR options are extra).
2) Full paper/ruber/seal kit (gaskets)
3) Bearings/thrust washers
4) Bushings
6) Hydraulic improvement kits
7) C1, C2, C3, C4 clutches. C5 are included if customer's are hurt, even at 300-400k miles you can typically still read the ink stamping on the friction disks so they are in no need of replacement.
8) Goerned deep pan (can exclude for $200 savings)
9) Goerend C3 oiling PTO cover (can exclude for $75 savings)
10) ATSG manual

These run $3804 to your door plus applicable refudnable core fee ($320 without C3 oil jig, $370 with the jig). This includes a core return label, shipping to you is covered by me (~$150 in shipping to you).

Tman-fireguy

Oct 10, 2024
LB72001!
I would love to help get you squared away with a DIY build kit.

Rebuild Kit:
1) Goerend billet stator, billet cover, triple disk converter in your choice of stall (R, J, and AR options are extra).
2) Full paper/ruber/seal kit (gaskets)
3) Bearings/thrust washers
4) Bushings
6) Hydraulic improvement kits
7) C1, C2, C3, C4 clutches. C5 are included if customer's are hurt, even at 300-400k miles you can typically still read the ink stamping on the friction disks so they are in no need of replacement.
8) Goerned deep pan (can exclude for $200 savings)
9) Goerend C3 oiling PTO cover (can exclude for $75 savings)
10) ATSG manual

These run $3804 to your door plus applicable refudnable core fee ($320 without C3 oil jig, $370 with the jig). This includes a core return label, shipping to you is covered by me (~$150 in shipping to you).
How quick will it ship? I need it by Friday

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
I currently don't have a DK or DL converter here but I am checking with some other dealers to see if they have anything on the shelf. The kit would easily be there by Friday.

My next shipment of converters will ship later this week according to Goerend.

The only converter I have here that would work for a stock turbo truck is a used SunCoast 1078.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Larsen, Wisconsin
Converter is located. You'd have everything by the end of the week should you choose to order today/tomorrow to account for shipping time.

Did you want a new pump? New harness? New speed sensors? New pressure manifold?