LMM: All Show No Go!

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
08 DMAX - Summer Edition. Finally got some pics of my summer look on the new truck and thought I'd share. :D

Keeping the warranty for now, so no performance work yet - speaking of which, I need to fix my signature since I didn't install the exhaust, blocker or tuner yet. lol

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    867.9 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    448.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
Nice looking truck Black is hard to keep clean but man it always looks good I keep a bottle of mothers back to black and ICE quick detailer and son of a gun tire spray with about 3 or 4 clean towels in my tool box always try to keep mine looking good

Pondsy

Jan 4, 2008
Plymouth, MA
niiice man! thought about an RBP stack? or tip?

I love stacks but don't want to deal with the soot or covering them in the rain. RBP is too pricey for me.

Looks nice, I'll get a chance to see it up close in Derby at the end of next month, eh?

We'll see - grandparents can't make my son's b-day scheduled for 17th - they're talking about moving the party to the 24th now. Might shoot down after if I can grab a hotel last minute. Any chance of moving Derby to the Nov date??:D

Nice looking truck Black is hard to keep clean but man it always looks good I keep a bottle of mothers back to black and ICE quick detailer and son of a gun tire spray with about 3 or 4 clean towels in my tool box always try to keep mine looking good

I keep the Ice, towels and tire spray in the truck too. :rofl: I usually give it a wipe down every couple of days (until winter - then I puss out and give it to the shop next door for a cleaning!:D)

Looks good!

Add somemore black:D

Next year's plan is to remove the chrome grill cover for billet and a set of 285/60/18 blackwalls instead of white letters. Considering selling the Hoss rims, retrax cover and amp steps to get my tranny done or put toward twins. Decisions-decisions!:spit:

Thanks everyone!