All LML H&S Owners read

jodell2069

'12 Denali LML Duramax
Sep 3, 2012
West Virginia
If you have an lml and run the h&s dpf delete tunes. Their newest tuner update wil change the turbo vane andl take away that annoyin hiss when you idle if you don't like it. I just done mine today and its sounds a lot better.

Armus

Oct 27, 2012
Another small negative side effect is the dreaded dead pedal will be a little worse as the turbo takes even longer to spool.

Armus

Oct 27, 2012
I'd be the opposite as I hate the dead pedal worse than anything. Then again I haven't bolted up my delete kit yet, so maybe I'll feel differently after I hear the hiss.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Another small negative side effect is the dreaded dead pedal will be a little worse as the turbo takes even longer to spool.

If its tuned properly the open vanes at idle shouldn't cause any additional lag over stock once the ECM sees throttle position increase over 1%.

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
It run any cleaner?

I'm seeing about a 2 second lag between a wot from a dead stop until it closes off. It can create a descent bloom of smoke and then clear right up. Rolling passes around 40 to wot split second hesitation then fires off, same results a small Bloom of smoke and clears up. Mind you that was all in normal driving conditions.
Tow/Haul mode. The opposite effect took place in tow/haul with Stab/trac control off. A little higher rpm going on there and the trans is not trying to down shift creating a lug which I believe is causing the lack of spool. Then again I don't have a stock Piping anymore which could skew results with those that do.