35 inch tires and a stock suspension

herculesduramax

Jul 4, 2008
My truck's 33 inch tires have finally gone bald, and I was wondering if anyone knows whether 35 inch tires will fit under a stock suspension with 2 inch level? I have 16 inch American Racing rims as well. Figure I might as well cram the biggest tires I can get under there without having to lift. Thanks for the help

ROGUE GTS

Apr 30, 2008
My truck's 33 inch tires have finally gone bald, and I was wondering if anyone knows whether 35 inch tires will fit under a stock suspension with 2 inch level? I have 16 inch American Racing rims as well. Figure I might as well cram the biggest tires I can get under there without having to lift. Thanks for the help

If you don't intend to do a lot of off roading, and don't mind a trim they will.

:happy2:

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
l_accf5097faa14ec08417e78ce4312ae6.jpg

dont what your rims will do but mine has stockers and 2 complete turns on the torrsion bars

with 315/75/16

mick

Try anything
Aug 15, 2006
Forestdale. Brisbane.Australia

I had 35s on stock suspension with keys cranked up. Ride was as hard as and they were a pain turning tight radius. Carpark tight turns were hard on the plastic inner guards and eventually ripped one off altogether. With superlift 6" kit I have excellent suspension and good turning back again - Real easy install too :)