2ND Stage Nitrous Placement?

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
The second stage could be put in the place of the IAH (in air heater) in the intake manifold with a plug that's taped for a 1/16 NPT. The SD manifold (Pat or Kat can get these for you as well) can accept up to 5 nozzles if needed (4 on the LLY/LBZ unless customer request more ports). It's a quick bolt in item that replaces the silicone boot after the I/C on LB7s (up top on the passenger side) but on the LLY/LBZ replaces the one right after the turbo (up top on the drivers side).

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
The second stage could be put in the place of the IAH (in air heater) in the intake manifold with a plug that's taped for a 1/16 NPT. The SD manifold (Pat or Kat can get these for you as well) can accept up to 5 nozzles if needed (4 on the LLY/LBZ unless customer request more ports). It's a quick bolt in item that replaces the silicone boot after the I/C on LB7s (up top on the passenger side) but on the LLY/LBZ replaces the one right after the turbo (up top on the drivers side).

Thanks Michael.. I think this is you??? Anyway, I'd like a little more info if i can get it, Benifits by installing it there? good starting point on orfice size? Just trying to get a 11.5 out of her then i'll be done.

Joey

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
Joey. Yes it's me. You can see them at my site if you havn't seen others with them installed. It just eases the install of extra things like this and provides access for boost and such (pane, W/M injection and so on). If you really need to go for 11s, do it only once, put it down a back away (if it lives through it). I've found some other issues were going to be dealing with from the motors in trucks running this much power in stock form (built motors will be dealing with it too). It's not kind to them inside. The jet to start with is dependant on the amount of fuel you have. I use to run a .128 and some times a .132, but I had the lines, solenoid and moded nozzle to handle it.

Last edited:

LB7Diesel

Oh Boy!
Sep 3, 2006
Melbourne, F.L.
That's what we all say.

"I just want to run a 14, 13, 12, 11, 10 ..."

:D

Your prob right Pat. But I do need to stop before I break it!! That will def. force me to go for 10's..:D

Joey. Yes it's me. You can see them at my site if you havn't seen others with them installed. It just eases the install of extra things like this and provides access for boost and such (pane, W/M injection and so on). If you really need to go for 11s, do it only once, put it down a back away (if it lives through it). I've found some other issues were going to be dealing with from the motors in trucks running this much power in stock form (built motors will be dealing with it too). It's not kind to them inside. The jet to start with is dependant on the amount of fuel you have. I use to run a .128 and some times a .132, but I had the lines, solenoid and moded nozzle to handle it.

Glad to see you on the site;) ... I've been in the 11's for quite some time with the single stage you told me about.. I was just thinking of maybe another stage to help with the Temp of the intake charge??? By the looks of my runs, I still have a touch of fuel left to play with.. It was just a thought..

super diesel

<<<< Under Pressure
I'm sorry Joey. I sould know this. Just be careful with those rods man. I shortened mine every time.

I've been in the 11's for quite some time with the single stage you told me about.. I was just thinking of maybe another stage to help with the Temp of the intake charge??? By the looks of my runs, I still have a touch of fuel left to play with.. It was just a thought..[/QUOTE]