2012 Diesel Power Challange

wes06dmax

Feb 23, 2009
South Central Kentucky
I read on a website were Diesel Power Mag readers get to vote in april on who gets to go to the challange this year, best i could make out we have 30 trucks to pick from :D

dmaxman06

May 25, 2011
morenci az
heck yeah i like it becaues it puts the driver and truck through everything and plus diesel power mag is the only one putting on a comaption like that yeah people bitch about it but then again people bitch about anything and everything theas days

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
I like it because we can finally pick some real hotrod DD vs having to see a bunch of trucks that is used only for competition

I could not agree more!!

I wanna show the world what a dmax can do with just bolt ons!!

My #'s COULD be as follows if they put the dyno event last... :D 11.80's, 25+ mpg's, 300+ feet at the sled pull track and over 700 on the dyno.

And i've never removed the valve covers!!

VeeAte

going for 10s
Dec 7, 2010
ocean springs, ms
If that was true you would win then :thumb: I would love to do it but im not gonna pound my truck that hard when there is no money to win, that being said i do like to read about it.

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Voting on the entries is awesome! I'd like there to be a video/DVD of the event rather than just still pictures in a magazine article with results at the end!!

gl4787

<-- just sits
Jan 27, 2009
WI
Voting on the entries is awesome! I'd like there to be a video/DVD of the event rather than just still pictures in a magazine article with results at the end!!

They do sell DVD coverage of the events. I think they've been doing it for the last few years.

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I'd like to see a group of trucks that dont break down after one event. Or on the way to the DPC.

Also they need to have some money in this thing. Bragging rights wont buy you new parts.

On the Droid X

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I'd like to see a group of trucks that dont break down after one event. Or on the way to the DPC.

Also they need to have some money in this thing. Bragging rights wont buy you new parts.

On the Droid X

I agree on the $$ part , I was going to enter my DD since its about to get built up and the setup would be perfect for this type of challenge but I wasnt willing to risk blowing it up for bragging rights so didnt enter this year .