12 inch in lmm

sliced

Dec 6, 2010
hi pple
i would like to put a collecting dust 12in pioneer in my dmax
i bought a stinger sgn11 to take the hi output from the speakers to send in rca into a rockford fosgate p3001(300w)

here it is
i am going to put this sgn11 at the sub wire to be able to play with the bass with the radio itsefl but i was wondering if i should disconnect the factory sub due to bose vs 2 other brand(stinger and rockford)I kinda like the bose sub cause it kick good but i would like a deeper window shaker bass.
another thing is that stinger does sng11,sng12,and sng13 (20watt,50watt and 55 adjustable)is 50 watt way louder and or better than the 20 watt?????
And do we need port in enclosure in trucks?!?!?!?!?!?

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
hi pple
i would like to put a collecting dust 12in pioneer in my dmax
i bought a stinger sgn11 to take the hi output from the speakers to send in rca into a rockford fosgate p3001(300w)

here it is
i am going to put this sgn11 at the sub wire to be able to play with the bass with the radio itsefl but i was wondering if i should disconnect the factory sub due to bose vs 2 other brand(stinger and rockford)I kinda like the bose sub cause it kick good but i would like a deeper window shaker bass.
another thing is that stinger does sng11,sng12,and sng13 (20watt,50watt and 55 adjustable)is 50 watt way louder and or better than the 20 watt?????
And do we need port in enclosure in trucks?!?!?!?!?!?

picard-sigh.jpg

sliced

Dec 6, 2010
it meen our president dont send soldier to death and he is NOT MUSLEM.h ey did they finish that moske??? i love u all

sliced

Dec 6, 2010
Axxess GMLAN-AMP-01 this was the answer to my first question

not a douchebag answer :) you know i love you but not enough to call u buddy.

buddy?!? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

sliced

Dec 6, 2010
the good anwser to my question was
Axxess GMLAN-AMP-01

GM Digital Amplifier Interface Harness for Select 2007-up GMC

about the mosque?!?
A mosque rises over Ground Zero. And fed-up New Yorkers are crying, "No!"

A chorus of critics -- from neighbors to those who lost loved ones on 9/11 to me -- feel as if they've received a swift kick in the teeth.

Plans are under way for a Muslim house of worship, topped by a 13-story cultural center with a swimming pool, in a building damaged by the fuselage of a jet flown by extremists into the World Trade Center.

The opening date shall live in infamy: Sept. 11, 2011. The 10th anniversary of the day a hole was punched in the city's heart.
AP

How the devil did this happen?

Plans to bring what one critic calls a "monster mosque" to the site of the old Burlington Coat Factory building, at a cost expected to top $100 million, moved along for months without a peep. All of a sudden, even members of the community board that stupidly green-lighted the mosque this month are tearing their hair out.

Paul Sipos, member of Community Board 1, said a mosque is a fine idea -- someplace else.

"If the Japanese decided to open a cultural center across from Pearl Harbor, that would be insensitive," Sipos told me. "If the Germans opened a Bach choral society across from Auschwitz, even after all these years, that would be an insensitive setting. I have absolutely nothing against Islam. I just think: Why there?"

Why, indeed.

A rally against the mosque is planned for June 6, D-Day, by the human-rights group Stop Islamicization of America. Executive director Pamela Geller said, "What could be more insulting and humiliating than a monster mosque in the shadow of the World Trade Center buildings that were brought down by an Islamic jihad attack? Any decent American, Muslim or otherwise, wouldn't dream of such an insult. It's a stab in the eye of America."

Called Cordoba House, the mosque and center is the brainchild of the American Society for Muslim Advancement. Executive director Daisy Khan insists it's staying put.

"For us, it's a symbol, a platform that will give voice to the silent majority of Muslims who suffer at the hands of extremists. A center will show that Muslims will be part of rebuilding lower Manhattan," said Khan, adding that Cordoba will be open to everyone.

"We were pleased to see that the community welcomed us as an asset to lower Manhattan," she added. "The community board approved it."

what is wrong with ya????????????????????? you can laught a me but...WE laught a you lol