11.11@126

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
I was only able to make 2 passes tonight at the track cause it was so crowded but my best pass was 11.11@126 on some old worn out 33" street tires and chrome h2s, with the tailgate and back seat removed. I was hoping to run 10's on these tires but i think its time to go ahead in invest in some dr's and lighter wheels. The QA1s worked awsome! (thanks Trent). My 60' went from a 1.75 with bilstiens to 1.66 with the qa1s. Alls ive got done to the rear is the springs clamped. We got some big plans for the truck in the next couple weeks hoping on some big time improvements. Idaho Rob did a good job with the tune, and hopefully we can get some more out of it. (hint hint):hug: I also want to think everyone at St. Joseph Diesel, whos helped a ton with this project. Especially Tim.

Ill post vids tommorow.

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT
Thats cookin'! Are you having any issues with convertor lockup? And on the drag radials, I would suggest the same ones as Trent has, the Mickey T's. He let me borrow them tonight, but only got to make one pass before they booted me. Passed through the traps at 3800 RPM@124 MPH. The little M&H's were 4200 RPM@122 MPH.

Last edited:

E.carter

Feb 16, 2008
Princeton, Iowa
I was only able to make 2 passes tonight at the track cause it was so crowded but my best pass was 11.11@126 on some old worn out 33" street tires and chrome h2s, with the tailgate and back seat removed. I was hoping to run 10's on these tires but i think its time to go ahead in invest in some dr's and lighter wheels. The QA1s worked awsome! (thanks Trent). My 60' went from a 1.75 with bilstiens to 1.66 with the qa1s. Alls ive got done to the rear is the springs clamped. We got some big plans for the truck in the next couple weeks hoping on some big time improvements. Idaho Rob did a good job with the tune, and hopefully we can get some more out of it. (hint hint):hug: I also want to think everyone at St. Joseph Diesel, whos helped a ton with this project. Especially Tim.

Ill post vids tommorow.

Congrats to all involved, Thats haulin:coolspot: