100.000 miles on Meth.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I've been running the Snow stage 3 mpg/max for 100,000 miles now. And it is on/spraying almost all the time.

Before I bought it one of my big concerns was reliability and longevity of my truck.

So, 100K spraying and no known issues/problems from it!

Your results may vary.
:thumb:

paoutdoorsman

Duramax Fan!
Mar 27, 2009
South Central PA
After 100K you should know... Are you convinced it saves in enough in your fuel costs, even after the cost of injectibles?

Does it provide reasonable mpg improvement towing, or are you a runnin empty kind of guy?

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
paout[COLOR="Red" said:
[/COLOR]doorsman;312588]After 100K you should know... Are you convinced it saves in enough in your fuel costs, even after the cost of injectibles?

Does it provide reasonable mpg improvement towing, or are you a runnin empty kind of guy?
Yes, for my miles it is worth it.

too many variables when I'm towing to give an accurate mpg comparison. never the same trailer/road etc.

empty a 2-3 improvement

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
yes, still running distilled water.

My local culligan sells it for $0.80 per gallon. Most Walmarts around are about the same but you end up with a truck bed full of empty gallon jugs

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
If you are just over stock hp it looks like your mpg is giving back on the expense. I read more bad about this addon must be the heavy meth they put in for let's see the bigass power deal and boom. Head gaskets or you name the things that happen. Just left mine without it runs great without it reduce expense is my goal cheaper the fuel the better for us. Anyway it's a good topic I'll subscribe and follow a good read is always good in this cold ass winter.

moss

<--good vibrations
Dec 15, 2008
sandwich, il
how big a tank do you use? how often does it need to be filled

i would consider myself lucky as i have a distiller at work!!

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I have 27 gallon and 7 gallon meth tanks in the bed.

Burn 1 gallon every 50-100 miles depending on settings and driving style

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
Its still on the shelf, testing.

I have pieces of the abs tank in 4 or 5 different meth percentages. I should check them sometime soon.