LMM: 07.5 GMC Duramax

Chewy21

Jun 7, 2013
Oklahoma
First off I apologize if this isn't the right tread for this but kinda have some questions about my lmm. First off some pictures of when i bought it and of it yesterday.

07.5 GMC LMM with 170k when i bought it. Everything is stock beside the 5" exhaust, Longhorn tunes, and a pcv reroute. When I brought it home.

Today

204k, 22x10.5 novakanes with 285/55 terra grapplers, cleared heads, vleds 5k with 5k hids, lml bumper swap with a denali grille. I have fox shocks waiting to go on but my real questions are more about the motor and suspension.

Would cognito or kryptonite ucas, keys within the green zone, installing the fox shocks and new tie rods make it ride a lot smoother? I had a lbz with tie rods, cognito ucas and blisteins and rode like a dream but I figure with these 22s it would take a little more.

I'm mainly more concerened with the motor of it with the mileage it has. I bought it with longhorn tunes on it and the PO never ran it hard. Still has the egr on it with no blocker plate. At this point would it be better to just buy a sinister delete kit for it? I have done all the maintenance within 5k so just trying to cover all my bases with it. It did have a transgo jr shift kit installed around 140-150k and the transmission oil is pretty red and shift great for 200k so I wasn't as concerned with it. Any input would be greatly appreciated since I plan on keeping it for 3 years plus.

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Looks better now. But get rid of the longhorn tunes.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk